Mar 29, 2015

The Boyfriend Jeans (20 September 2014)


Me and my sister decided to go out after the bad storm yesterday. Thank God we're safe! The rain ruined my plans to go out with friends yesterday so when my sister asked me to go with her, i immediately said yes and wore this boyfriend jeans. It's so comfy i usually wear it if i don't know what to wear. It still has style even though I didn't put too much effort on it.


 The picture below has a photobomber. Can you guess what it is? Yes its the umbrella. hahaha We are worried that it might rain again so we decided to bring one. I like my pose here so i decided to include this despite of it. Hahaha 


This is taken in SM North Edsa. Isn't this mural beautiful? 


Forever 21 top, Jag jeans, Parisian Shoes sandals, Nikzie Shop bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, I will respond to them as soon as possible.
Stay beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...