Mar 29, 2015

Bestfriend Duties (1 December 2014)

Me and Keyti of http://keileidoscopic.blogspot.com. which happens to be my bestfriend went to Sm Megamall to watch Hunger Games: MockingJay Part I.  The movie was great, Cant wait to watch Katnees and Peeta in Part II.

Here we are flashing our smile . Cheese! hahaha.

 



Before the movie, we ate first at Pepper Lunch. while were waiting for our food to be served, Bes Keyti gave me these Paracord bracelets which I really love.


I was happy to see my food and it really taste good.  Worth the penny :)


 Here we are matchy matchy with our highwaist pants.


And this is me striking a pose.


@nikzieshop bag, @nikzieshop joni jeans, Victory Mall shoes


2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! a day spent with a friend is always great! you are friends pala with Keyti! Say hi to her for me :))) Nice to meet you dear and thanks a lot for following me here. Followed you also, I hope we will be good friends in blogger too!!! <3 looking forward to your posts in the future :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow dear !
    I'm following you back !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love, I will respond to them as soon as possible.
Stay beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...