Mar 30, 2015

I Transferred

found here

If you were wondering why posts from this blog are all throwback-ish it's because these came from my old blog which is http://nybeltriestoblog.blogspot.com/ (minus the Oh). I forgot my log in so I had to make another one so that I can post my latest OOTDs. With the help of a friend I was able to create this new one and start anew.

I hope that you will look forward to my future post. I will make sure to update all of you about my latest outfits of the day or just random rambles about anything. Thank you!



5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your rebirth of your blog!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog! Can't wait to read more of your posts <3
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's up, you alright..?
    Great post hun, thanks for sharing.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses, enjoy your week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it :)

    ♡ Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love, I will respond to them as soon as possible.
Stay beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...